Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guy! Are these some of your patients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should do better, -Jrabbit.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Ben seems determined to turn this thread into a referendum on the HPV vaccine. Apparently, it's my fault somehow.
      You equated opposition to a mandatory HPV vaccine with 'opposing all vaccinations'. Since you're unwilling to back up your earlier statement, I'm going to conclude you were simply trolling.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I can't be bothered to read them at all.

So if you are trying to troll me, Ben, or (more likely) you are expressing some dumbass half-formed actual opinion based on, at best, terrible research, save your goddamned energy.
        My post had nothing to do with you.
        [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Hey! Largely Labrador just slipped up and admitted that he's Ben!

-When he's not gribbler, I guess...
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
            My post had nothing to do with you.
            ...I never said that it did?
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              ...I never said that it did?
              You just thought I might be trying to troll you.... ?
              dndsfndsgfdjnfd fx gfdhfxhgfxjfcgjcfjftjd
              [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

................no? Read what I wrote again; I was telling Ben not to bother, as I have him on ignore.

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU, GRIBBLER.

Comment

I MISREAD IT
                  WRITE MORE CLEARLY
                  FJSZDIGFDHBJZFDNGJRHF'
                  **** YOU :,MAD;

Comment

**** ME?! **** YOU, MY FRIEND!

**** YOU RIGHT IN YOUR STUPID MOTHER****ING EAR YOU SON OF A ****ING **** WHORE ********ING ****WITTED TAINTLICKING ****STAIN.

Nah, you're alright.

Comment

GUYNEMER, YOUR MOM!
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

(is ugly)

Comment

JUST LIKE YOUR FACE

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            You equated opposition to a mandatory HPV vaccine with 'opposing all vaccinations'. Since you're unwilling to back up your earlier statement, I'm going to conclude you were simply trolling.
                            I'm getting tired of you putting words in my mouth. Fortunately, people can read the thread and see what was actually posted.
                            Last edited by -Jrabbit; March 23, 2014, 02:35.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm getting tired of you putting words in my mouth. Fortunately, people can read the thread and see what was actually posted.

at least you acknowledge that you are posting this misinformed idiocy is because you are a kneejerk contrarian
                              That is what you posted. So you're saying that drawing a distinction between HPV and MMR/DPT is 'misinformed idiocy?'
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                I'm getting tired of you putting words in my mouth.
                                But secretly (like so many others) you're relieved that's all.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X