Presidential question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential question

Hypothetically, could the President order "military training" flights over the homes of political rivals just to **** with them? I mean, he's the commander in chief, right? Could he legally be a dick like that? Could Congress pass laws governing the training procedures to prevent this?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Just think, if you had elected Juan McCain - she would be the present American president.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ermmmm no she wouldn't.
      [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

What's that? You say you want MORE Palin pictures? Sure!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm somewhat curious, but I'm not going to.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He's posting Palin pix.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

figures
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Age is catching up to her. She's not looking so good any more. (unless we're comparing her to Hillary of course.)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not just age... she's had all kinds of bad plastic surgery. She's not hideous... but she's botoxed and tanned her way out of hotness... in addition to looking unhealthily skinny

And I gotta say, she was pretty ****ing hot when I first saw her. But then I heard her speak. ICK

/shivers
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X