Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New generations of punks roaming ahead - how to not over react?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New generations of punks roaming ahead - how to not over react?

So I was just walking from my dad's place to my house and there's a pedestrian crossing and so this car stops (it's like 7 PM and dark) and I walk by and wave as "thanks". Then the window opens and some punk teenager yells "hey you ugly ******!" and laughs (and this is how I recognizes he is a teenager) and the car speeds away. I got furious. First, because I can't now fight. Any blow to my head means serious trouble. Even death. So I'd have to fight for life every time adn try to kill the other one... and still I might die myself.

So what, do I have to take this crap from now on? It was dark so I didn't get the license number or anything. I could have found out who he is (the owner of the car) and call him up, or even better, call of his insurance and torch his car, have him beaten, have his house robbed, you name it.... or call the cops claiming he tried to over run me or that he's had some suspiciously young looking girls in his car. Anything I could do if I could have seen his plate but NO.

It happened over an hour ago and I'm still pissed off. Should I start to carry a gun? Or a baton. I think I could have "courage" to fight with a good baton, I used to train that sort of fighting in the army. I think I would be able to break their bones fairly safely (safely for myself) and not risk getting my head shaken.

What can I do from now on? I get too mad... It is ironic, if they'd know me, i'd be OK with this. But they didn't know me, I was a rndom by passer, that makes it more personal for me. I mean.... I could be anyone, how dare they shout at me? They're lucky, if this was 10 years ago, I would have charged that car and not even think about it, choke them out and AFTER that break them. So.. ohmmm to me, how do I deal with punks from now on? What's the SC of the future like? I count this as a draw because I'll still get them when I get the plate one day. Probably not with violence, but I'll get tgem on the police system with a suspicion of a crime so they'll never get a job. MUhahahahahaahah.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

pray for them for they know not what they do - jesus

punks in finland?

Comment

Walk away.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Carry an RPG 7. I think I can get you one on the black market for about 1200 euros.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

as you're now a hippie, offer to smoke a peace pipe with them
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post

So what, do I have to take this crap from now on?
            Welcome to International Gayland Pekka.

Although now that I resemble a skinhead or the wanted poster for an I.R.A. terrorist I find that no one shouts very much at me at all.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You got trolled my friend. Relax.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They didn't see me with my huge scar, I bet they would have not yelled at me if they had really seen me, I mean it was dark so I didn't see them nor did they see me really.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Kid, I did. I wonder why I got so upset about that... I guess it was the feeling of "I can't actually do anything if this thing escalates". Or "if they attack, I'm pretty vulnerable here". Maybe the latter is my biggest unconscious concern... so I might interpret everything as a direct and serious threat.
                  In da butt.

Comment

What they did was disrespectful of you, and not only you but humanity, since they don't even know you. Kids will be like that because they are stupid, but it's disturbing. Glad you are relaxed now. Once some kids threw a drink at me when I was riding my bike. You were just an easy target. Hopefully they will grow out of it.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Seriously, if someone randomly yells an insult to me on the street, I just reply the same back to them, in this case it is, "That is no way to talk to your lover." Wink. And smile.
                      I would be only worried about my safety, but in all honesty, I would not usually be in a non-safe position.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Eh. I had a drunk ass frat boy slug me while I was out for a walk. Just walk away, Pekka.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          punks in finland?
                          Sounds like a great name for a band.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
                            torch his car, have him beaten, have his house robbed,
                            i approve of all these actions
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Eh. I had a drunk ass frat boy slug me while I was out for a walk.
                              Those open air history lessons not working out, eh ?
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X