Should this prosecuter be executed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should this prosecuter be executed?

Basically a prosecuter leveraged a deal with an inmate to testify that the man executed confessed in jail that he did it.

It was an outright fabrication.

And a man is dead because of it.

So basically when you put someone to death wrongly using the legal system to do it, shouldn't THAT warrant reciprocal death?

Seriously, its **** like this story that just makes me disgusted with people, especially texans, and especially pro death penalty people.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

He had a lot of accomplices.
    [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

I wonder if any of them would cut a deal to testify against him
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

especially texans, and especially pro death penalty people.
        Yankee pot user rails against Christians, Texans and the death penalty. News at 11.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Yankee pot user rails against Christians, Texans and the death penalty. News at 11.
          Where did he rail against Christians? Or are you equating Christians with Texans and/or pro death penalty people?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Ben is best left on ignore. Of course he fabricated a sentiment I didn't express.

He probably didn't even reply to the OP, did he?

Comment

I thought being anti death penalty was the Christian position. Guess I was wrong.
              [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

At what point did you come to that conclusion?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

In answer to the original post: it's certainly worth a trial.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Where did he rail against Christians? Or are you equating Christians with Texans and/or pro death penalty people?
                    Most liberal Yankees use Texas as a stand in for 'bible-belt' evangelical Christianity.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben champions child rape, news at 11
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

the justice system is a piece of ****

there's no difference between them and the criminals they lock up
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X