Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Sid Meier!

60th!

Happy 60th birthday to Sid Meier, the legendary game designer best known for Civilization, Pirates!, and many other strategy games. Celebrate by checking out our profile of Meier's life, career, and history. "While you were playing, I memorized the algorithms."

Also, I really hope he does not read these forums.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Me too. Now can he start making some actually good games again?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The next Civ will be an EVEN numbered one!!

C'mon Sid!!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Who?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I sort of forgot he's a real person.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I'm surprised this isn't an official Apolyton holiday.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    I'm surprised this isn't an official Apolyton holiday.
                    You didn't bake a traditional 'Poly Day cake?!?!
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

None of us would be here if not for Sid.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Me too. Now can he start making some actually good games again?
                        Oh **** off. Civ5 is great.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

What?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                            X