I'm becoming a hippie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    Al will be sorry not to have company. He goes in for reeking like a sweaty goat.
    We need a betting thread for when the gf will ditch him for stinking goat.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
      We need a betting thread for when the gf will ditch him for stinking goat.
      At least a female goat will give milk and wool. I bet Al makes her pay for her own drinks and meals. Or pores over the bill minutely and quibbles over who had the most food....
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

pchan, too bad, I shaved this morning... I guess I posted this thread too early

But MRT144 I think you're on the money, I'm starting to care more about myself. I wouldn't say I don't care about others, I'd say I don't care about their opinion if it is judgemental towards what I want to try or do.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
          pchan, too bad, I shaved this morning... I guess I posted this thread too early
          I wet shave head and face, but not every day. Must be paying off- this (woman) nurse I met yesterday thought I was in my early forties.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

But I shave mostly because I grow strange facial hair, I don't get that good beard and moustache... I might go for it if it was possible, so I shave to not look weird.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
              At least a female goat will give milk and wool. I bet Al makes her pay for her own drinks and meals. Or pores over the bill minutely and quibbles over who had the most food....
              You know nothing about me. Makes sense. There hasn't been an obscure Burmese novel about me yet.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If there was would you read it?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  If there was would you read it?
                  I should already know the story but it would probably be illuminating to do so. Reading your own biography would be such a rare opportunity.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

hippies are too lazy for yoga

me too

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      I should already know the story but it would probably be illuminating to do so. Reading your own biography would be such a rare opportunity.
                      Maybe you can have a biographer like David Petraeus'.

Comment

You know nothing about me. Makes sense.
                        It does.

I have much better things to occupy my mind and time than thinking about your existence.

In any case, 'nothing' is slightly over-egging the pudding- I know what you look like, I know where you have lived, your inability to realise that Voguing was a gay African American dance style (despite living in Philadelphia!), your trials and tribulations attempting to get into the Marines, your lurid dress sense, your 'diffculties' with women- and all courtesy of your good self.

I may have left a few things out, but I was reading Ali Mazrui's book on Africa and Africans last night and I'm still thinking about it now.

There hasn't been an obscure Burmese novel about me yet.
                        Wow- what a loss for Myanmar.

Would it be in Burmese or English ?

By a Rohingya, or Karen or just any old Buddhist Burmese ?

The little details matter so much.

Comment

You know nothing about me. Makes sense. There hasn't been an obscure Burmese novel about me yet.
                          Because of your posting here ad nauseum, we actually know way too much about you.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            Because of your posting here ad nauseum, we actually know way too much about you.
                            I was just about to say this.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X