Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy a sense of humor kit, and if so, how much should I spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a sense of humor kit, and if so, how much should I spend?

There's no poll.
    Last edited by MrFun; February 20, 2014, 16:00.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Why would you ask how much you should spend and then inform us that you've already set a $25 budget?
    [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Yes. As much money as you can beg, borrow, and steal.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yeah, whatever you've spent already, increase it dramatically.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          Yes. As much money as you can beg, borrow, and steal.
          Okay. I'll draw up a specific action plan on acquiring this money, then.

Comment

Don't listen to these people MrFun. There's nothing wrong with not being funny. We need people like you. Without you, the rest of us would have to try harder.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Here's a video of NBC's Brian Williams rapping:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Mr. Fun, you should go in business selling your guide to humor.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Buy a cheap one, it is bound to improve the performance of your current model anyhow.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                    Buy a cheap one, it is bound to improve the performance of your current model anyhow.
                    probably

Comment

I have a sense of humor kit that's perfect for you. First we hire 12 people with good senses of humor and pleasant laughs to follow you around all day. Whenever someone says anything mildly humorous, they will laugh mirthfully. When you say anything, they will laugh hysterically. This will develope a very distinct "ladder" of humor in the minds of everyone around you, with you squarely at the top of the ladder. It will also boost your self esteem, making you even funnier.

This kit is free, but we will need $20k for the cargo truck with specially designed hold to get your laughers across the border. Some of the laughers may turn out to be roosters who will only crow laugh when you happen to be trying to sleep, but we guarantee at least a 40% of your kit will be genuine human. The chickens are guaranteed to be allowed import by the FDA as well, so really if you should happen to get a high ratio of chickens to people it's only in your best interests.

Please send payment quickly, as the truck has already crossed the border last week and is stranded somewhere in the High Desert without fuel to continue. The chickens will provide some nourishment for the drivers and laughers should it come to that, but I really don't want to think of what could happen if they're not resupplied soon ...

Comment

Aeson, I'll private message you my credit card number and account information.

Comment

Another 1 star.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X