yet another closeted republican with a boy toy staffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another closeted republican with a boy toy staffer

We already know that Dan Rutherford, Illinois Treasurer and Republican candidate for governor, took his 28-year-old assistant on several overseas adventures and “double-occupied” hotel rooms on trips to New York and Washington. In fact, that was just a fraction of their time together.

According to reimbursement records obtained by the Chicago Tribune, Rutherford and his assistant, Joshua Lanning, spent over 50 nights together in a studio apartment in Chicago when Rutherford visited the city during political campaigns in 2011 and 2012. (On visits for state business, the men billed the state for a single hotel room.) When confronted by the Tribune, Rutherford defended the arrangement:

The GOP are such immature douchebags. Just be out and proud... AND DATE LIKE NORMAL ****ING PEOPLE

Personally, I think the whole "naughty" nature of gayity makes it more hot for them. It's the forbidden fruit.

and OH MY GOD THE ONLY THING HOLDING THE ONSLAUGHT OF **** BACK IS WILL POWERRRRRR

THE CHOICCCEEE TO NOT BE GAY

ITS KILLING THEM
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Republicans secretly wish they lived in ancient Rome and could rape male slaves whenever they wanted while pretending it's only gay if you're on the bottom.

Comment

Pretty much.

OH ****, i just thought of this too:

THey think pedophilia and animal sex is the same as being gay. So not only are they just a "decision" away from buttsex and bukkake, they are also just making the "choice" to not rape children and animals.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Animal sex is much better because it is procreative, homosex is not, how many times must we go over this? ASHER THIS IS YOUR FATHER, I AM BISXUAL NO WAIT I AM GAY, THE XBOX ONE IS WROTH THE EXTRA $100 YOU WERE REIGHT, PAY NO ATTENTION AS MICROSOFT ADMITS THE KINECT IS TAKING 20% OF THE ALREADY PALTRY VRAM, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS FAMILY, MUCH LIKE THE 720P XBOX ONE VIDEO OUTPUT IN OUR LIVING ROOM IS REALLY JUST BLOWING OUR MINDS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO BRING YOUR BOY FRIEND HOME FOR THANKSGIVING SO WE CAN FEEL LIKE CARING ACCEPTING PARENTS AND TELL OUR BOOK CLUB ABOUT HOW GOD DAMN CULTURED WE ARE

Comment

I wish Sava would stop hating gays.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

me too
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              me too
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Ahh, I love Apolyton. I can always hear about the latest fresh republican sex scandals.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                X