No announcement yet.

Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you equate yourself with the most backward states of the US ?

And are fine with it ?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Russia is a deeply religious country. And in Christianity sodomy is the same sin as in Islam. Not to mention 20 millions of Muslims living here.
      Besides, what does it mean to threat homos fairly? Homosexuality is not a crime in Russia. You can sleep with people of your own sex for all you care. Nobody intervenes in your private life. But, if someone will come to a school and start telling your son that sucking his **** is fun, cool, and overall great idea, he will have to pay a fine. How it's not fair?
      What about Arizona, Mississippi, Alabama, and other states where alike legislation exists? Those states are not enlightened enough too?
      And you compare Sochi to Hitler's Olympic games of 1936, while there was a death penalty for homosexuality in the Nazi Germany. You people are crazy.
      Um, you don't have hate crimes. You have vigilantes roaming your country hunting for homisexual men. Your police hardly do anything. We are light years ahead of you in every state.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        So you equate yourself with the most backward states of the US ?

And are fine with it ?
        I don't equate anyone, I'm saying there is nothing special in that law you have started hysteria about in your media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Um, you don't have hate crimes.
          Excuse me?

You have vigilantes roaming your country hunting for homisexual men.
          LOL. Yeah, right you forgot to say there is a big fire on the Red Square every weekend where we burn our gays on stick.

Your police hardly do anything.
          You mean our police don't investigate some kind of crimes or what?

We are light years ahead of you in every state.
          And I'm actually very happy you are light years ahead of us in homosexuality.

Comment

• He's saying you should be like us. We made it unfashionable to whip up hatred of gays for political purposes almost five years ago. And gay sex has been legal in all states for a whole ten!
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              I gotta say, for all its flaws, Russia does pointless prestige projects much better than Britain. The british olympic opening ceremonies were ****ing horrible. It was downright painful to watch when they started rolling kids in NHS hospital beds across the floor.
              The parachuting scene was rather cool though.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So, naive.
                First of all, that's not the reason of China boom.
                Secondly, if you think that Communist Party of China doesn't have full control over that process and doesn't doing that for purpose, you are more than naive. China is a communist state. Period.
                Less than 50% of the economy is state owned so really it is a mixed economy.

Comment

Besides, you clown, who ever told you, you are rich? You own to the World more than your entire GDP. Your so-called richness is a feast in time of plague.
                  US GDP: $17.1 Trillion

US National Debt: $16.7 trillion

Percentage of US debt which is domestically held: ~60%

So we can definitively say, no, we do not owe more money to the rest of the world than our entire GDP.

Comment

• Kansas treats gays rather crappially as well. Not quite to the level of Russia's roving gangs who beat gays which the police ignore but still not nice.

Whether you’ve been turned off by religion in the past or have a question about one of the world’s religions, check out what Patheos has to offer.

It just goes to show how conservative places are generally ****ty places.

Comment

• Hell, here's a right wing ******** in Oklahoma who owns a restaurant (which looks like a real dump) and who says he won't serve "freaks, ******s, the disabled, or people on welfare". Oh, and he refuses to serve blacks, hispanics, atheists, Jews, Muslims, Democrats, and he calls Asians "chinks". Thankfully, the US has laws such as the Persons with Disabilities Act which make this behavior illegal and this tea bagging dumb**** will no doubt get sued to hell and back. And rightly so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        US GDP: $17.1 Trillion

US National Debt: $16.7 trillion

Percentage of US debt which is domestically held: ~60%

So we can definitively say, no, we do not owe more money to the rest of the world than our entire GDP.
                        17.1 vs. 16.7 - BFD.
                        Extrapolate that for a decade or two, and tell me - could you live in debt forever?

Comment

Hell, here's a right wing ******** in Oklahoma who owns a restaurant (which looks like a real dump) and who says he won't serve "freaks, ******s, the disabled, or people on welfare". Oh, and he refuses to serve blacks, hispanics, atheists, Jews, Muslims, Democrats, and he calls Asians "chinks". Thankfully, the US has laws such as the Persons with Disabilities Act which make this behavior illegal and this tea bagging dumb**** will no doubt get sued to hell and back. And rightly so.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/0...re-recipients/
                          I'm shocked actually.
                          Such behavior is just NOT POSSIBLE in Russia. F*ck him. This is just insane. And you people whine we are discriminating someone in our country? I'm seriously telling you - IT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE HERE. If any dumbass opens such restaurant he will find himself in jail immediately.

Comment

Hell, here's a right wing ******** in Oklahoma who owns a restaurant (which looks like a real dump) and who says he won't serve "freaks, ******s, the disabled, or people on welfare". Oh, and he refuses to serve blacks, hispanics, atheists, Jews, Muslims, Democrats, and he calls Asians "chinks". Thankfully, the US has laws such as the Persons with Disabilities Act which make this behavior illegal and this tea bagging dumb**** will no doubt get sued to hell and back. And rightly so.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/0...re-recipients/
                            Do you want to eat at his restaurant? You realize that if you did, you'd be putting money in the hands of a racist *******, right?

There's no need for federal laws to prevent this. There should just be a few people with signs out in the street in front of his business, letting people know not to eat there. Pretty soon he'd go out of business and somebody less racist and evil could take the spot over.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

17.1 vs. 16.7 - BFD.
                              Extrapolate that for a decade or two, and tell me - could you live in debt forever?
                              We'll live in debt longer than you'll live with oil below a 100 a barrel. If Yeltsin had been president with the oil prices Putin has enjoyed, you'd be singing the praises of liberalism.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Bull****.

Comment

Working...
                                X