No announcement yet.

Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFun has enough to be ashamed about for not being funny. Just let him wave hi banner.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• MrFun is OK

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        Gay bashing ?
        No, you only get that from bad Russians like these :

We film as one man realises too late that he's walked into a trap. Thirteen men surround, punch and taunt him. Katya screams orders at the group, at one point telling them not to hit him too hard, at another, threatening the terrified, whimpering man with worse violence.

They film an "interview" in which Katya asks him questions about his sex life. There are no references to children - this is homophobia, pure and simple. The man is forced to dance for the cameras. After almost an hour, he's allowed to leave. But his ordeal is far from finished. He knows the group will post their video online - leaving him open to future violence.

Dima put it best. The 25-year-old had been blinded in one eye after armed men stormed a gay community centre in St Petersburg: "If it's constantly drilled into people that we are ... scum and perverts, I understand why these guys shot at me... essentially a hunting season is open and we are the hunted."

The level of hostility towards gay people in Russia right now is eye-watering, writes Liz MacKean on the eve of the Sochi Winter Olympics.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Oil money or not (and no one slams Norway for the same), it still has been used to improve Russian living standards.

Dinner is right for once, and he's not arguing with you. He's just saying that the rise in living standards is a result of the oil boom. Which is absolutely true, and we know it's true because Serb says it isn't.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            No, you only get that from bad Russians like these :

http://www.channel4.com/news/gay-rus...are-the-hunted

They organise what they call 'safaris' - they use social media to entice gay men on dates, luring them to a flat where they are attacked.
            So, THIS IS HOW YOUR MEDIA PORTRAY THIS?

First of all these so-called "safaris" are rare cases, secondly they are for pedophiles (gay pedophiles included). Imagine you have a 12-14 years old son seduced by an adult gay. Your reaction? Now imagine this adult escaped responsiblity for his crime. What would you do?
            Is it so shockingly surprising that some parents don't trust the police and starting to act on their own? They gather in groups in social networks, then using fake accounts to entice PEDOPHILES on dates. And not only gay pedophiles, but straight pedophiles as well. They are making no difference.
            Don't you see the difference between a gay pedophile and gay?
            But it seems gay pedophiles as always are special and want special privileges because of their homosexuality. Anyone honestly thinks it's ok for an adult to seduce children only because he (adult) is a gay? REALLY? If so, then you people are entirely insane.

And your media portrays those pedophiles as innocent victims and Russian society as redneck mob seeking and lynching any gay they found.
            This is just bullsh!t!
            But why should I be surprised? Your media is full of lies about Russia.
            Last edited by Serb; February 11, 2014, 10:52.

Comment

• Right. Everything is just fabulous for gay people, in Russia right now.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• When we entrap "pedophiles" we have some douchebag on reality TV shows with titles like "To Catch a Predator" do it instead of organizing mobs of vigilantes to beat the crap out of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Right. Everything is just fabulous for gay people, in Russia right now.
                  What a brilliant piece of propaganda that has nothing common with reality.
                  In reality gays enjoy their parties in their gay clubs, they live the same life as others and face no discrimination on their jobs. I know lesbian police officers who live together and raise a kid. Some people in our government are gays. Our show business is full of gays. And your media says - OMG! Russians are killing gays on sight, Putin=Hitler and the same crap. Great job!

Ebanii idiotism. V konec zapizdelis, suki.
                  Last edited by Serb; February 11, 2014, 10:57.

Comment

• What's wrong with bands of concerned parents posing as horny 13-year-old boys in order to entrap homosexual men and beat them to the brink of death? Nothing.

Comment

• If they beat him to the brink of death - it's a crime and they will face the responsibility.
                      But, if you are a homesexual, is it ok for you to have sex with a 13 years old boy? Your homosexuality gives you an idulgency, right?

Comment

• I don't know what the age of consent is in Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                          So, THIS IS HOW YOUR MEDIA PORTRAY THIS?

First of all these so-called "safaris" are rare cases, secondly they are for pedophiles (gay pedophiles included). Imagine you have a 12-14 years old son seduced by an adult gay. Your reaction? Now imagine this adult escaped responsiblity for his crime. What would you do?
                          Is it so shockingly surprising that some parents don't trust the police and starting to act on their own? They gather in groups in social networks, then using fake accounts to entice PEDOPHILES on dates. And not only gay pedophiles, but straight pedophiles as well. They are making no difference.
                          Don't you see the difference between a gay pedophile and gay?
                          But it seems gay pedophiles as always are special and want a special previlegies for them being gay. Anyone honestly thinks it's ok for an adult to seduce children only because he (adult) is gay? REALLY? If so, then you people are entierly insane.

And your media portrays those pedophiles as innocent victims and Russian society as redneck mob seeking and lynching any gay they found.
                          This is just bullsh!t!
                          But why should I be surprised? Your media is full of lies about Russia.
                          You're propaganda is no longer amusing.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I don't know what the age of consent is in Russia.
                            16, I guess. I don't know.
                            But does it really matter? Do you wanna say there is country where age of consent is 13? And if so, then it's ok from your point of vew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              You're propaganda is no longer amusing.
                              And your western propaganda is far from amusement either. It's a blatant poisonous lie.

Comment

• There are countries where the age of consent is 13 or 14. I don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                                X