Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is how Republican politicians treat American military veterans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. Youngest only? So do gulf war vets etc not count? They're overwhelmingly republican.
    His dishonest citation shows that older military vets are overwhelmingly republican.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Considering that Democrats outnumber Republicans in the general population and most certainly in the military-age population, a 41-36 Republican-Democrat split in the military is very telling and supports HC's assertion.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

sorry fuckface, i can't even see the posts of yours that other people quote anymore

so eat shit, nobody cares

also, speer, a 5 point gap is within margin of error

you stupid mope
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

a 41-36 Republican-Democrat split in the military is very telling and supports HC's assertion.
          You don't say.

So the same group that is 2:1 democrat in the general population, is more republican than democrat in the armed forces? Nice dishonest citation there, Sava.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

so eat ****, nobody cares
            You've left none for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Funnily enough, the majority of veterans feel more at home with republicans than democrats, so this accusation rings hollow.
              Lots of veterans are doing fine without government assistance. If you polled the veterans who are unemployed and practically homeless would you get the same result?

Comment

36-41 is also insanely close if you consider how many past and present military people are conservative white trash simpletons joining up for MURICA
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you polled the veterans who are unemployed and practically homeless would you get the same result?
                  So smart vets vote republican?

Comment

Working...
                  X