The Poly theist paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poly theist paradox

Why do all the theists on Poly only believe in one God? Surely they should all believe in more than one God as they are Poly theists after all...

More to the point, why do you only believe in Christianity when there's literally thousands of other equally legitimate religions to choose from?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Most of them better.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Don't need to. Don't want to.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So you're a monotheist out of laziness basically?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          So you're a monotheist out of laziness basically?
          Did Jesus work?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

More importantly: did he twerk?

Comment

I'm genuinely scared to google Jesus twerking...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It's their culture. If they lived in India they'd probably believe in lots of gods with elephant heads and whatnot. Instead they only believe in three gods one god existing as three persons.

Comment

My father did live in India .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He might have regrets about moving to the US then.

Comment

If he did, I'm sure he'd have moved back .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Too late. You'll still be a Christian.

Comment

As if 20somethings from India don't move to the West all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            As if
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's their culture. If they lived in India they'd probably believe in lots of gods with elephant heads and whatnot. Instead they only believe in three gods one god existing as three persons.
                              Umm, my parents left the church at 7. Never went back. So by 'culture', you'd have to assume I stayed out.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X