No announcement yet.

Five phrases Christians should not say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 I'm ambivalent about; "Woe unto you, pharisees and scribes, hypocrites" is pretty much "**** you, mother****er." #5 barely makes it in by adding "pretty much," since Ben could conceivably say "Jesus was not a Nazi" or "smoking is bad for your health." In general, though, I'm comfortable assuming that your list tops MrFun's.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Right. Unlike Libya and Syria. I can see why you're concerned about a warmongering president that likes to attack other nations unilaterally.
      You want to attack all 4 at once? Good thing you can't run for President ....ever.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

You want to attack all 4 at once? Good thing you can't run for President ....ever.
        Seems pretty clear to me. If it's got an R on the label you hate it. If it's got a D on the label you love it. Pray nobody switches labels.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Yes. Jesus died for YOUR sins!!! If you aren't sinning constantly, HIS death is meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!
          I believe in the Patti Smith creed. Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine....

G L O R I A .....

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Five Phrases Christians Should Not Say:

3. "And then I donkey punched her."
            You've been eavesdropping on nuns' downtime again....
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
            X