Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bieber investigated for felony egg tossing

Stay tuned for the slo-mo police chase!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

He's definitely been tossing something.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Fast motion car race in Florida... but Bieber's dad was there as part of the posse. Weird.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Didn't he hit 50 in a 30 zone or something? Damn, he's all gangsta now.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I thought this egg tosser was just a tosser.

Comment

A pickled egg tosser.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

#deportbieber
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If he is convicted of a felony, by all means. In any case, he might be detained in Toronto for a while.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

what happened to the good old days when musicians were arrested for smuggling coke in their tour buses?
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Could he not just make some music I'd care to listen to ? That would be an easier way to attract my attention.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Canadian filth.

Comment

Working...
                      X