X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are gonna be very disappointed when you die
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Christianity was just a test to see how gullible you are. You failed. But at least you're not Muslims, Mormons or Scientologists

Comment

same difference
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I thought you were serbian orthodox, sava?
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I thought you were serbian orthodox, sava?
            Only Serbian Orthodox are going to heaven.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Christianity was just a test to see how gullible you are.
              So. If we failed a test in gullibility would that make us not very gullible at all?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

No, it's not like an HIV test where "positive" is the bad result.

Comment

No, it's not like an HIV test where "positive" is the bad result.
                  So you're saying that we succeeded in passing our gullibility test. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    I do take it literal. But to get the meaning, you need to see Paul together with James. They are not in contradiction. Faith alone saves. Faith without works are dead.
                    I think the point in James is that words and prayers don't really matter. Every person is born dependent on this world for survival. That's just a perspective though. To be saved you must realize the full truth that we are not dependent on this world for survival. We depend on God only.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                      Christianity was just a test to see how gullible you are. You failed.
                      You believe Obama is a conservative. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        you guys are gonna be very disappointed when you die
                        Why? Once you are dead, you are gone, no more, the way of the dodo, kapoof, kaput, ...
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Well done chaps. Another thread effortlessly turned into the religious bunfight this forum needs so very badly.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            Well done chaps. Another thread effortlessly turned into the religious bunfight this forum needs so very badly.
                            You really improved the thread with your manufactured offense. So refreashing. It's like a breath of fresh air.

Comment

Why? Once you are dead, you are gone, no more, the way of the dodo, kapoof, kaput, ...
                              Not if you're Serbian Orthodox.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                So you're saying that we succeeded in passing our gullibility test. Cool.
                                If you want to insist you've tested positive for being a gullible moron, I guess you can put it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X