Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of your employer's time have you wasted on the Internet? At Poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of your employer's time have you wasted on the Internet? At Poly?

I know that at my HQ the Internet slows to a crawl on Friday afternoon.

Over the years it must amount to a massive amount of lost productivity across the western world.

Poly in its heyday was a hive of activity, especially during the working day I'd say!

The FPS people have a harder time.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I've never used Poly from work, except maybe once or twice on a lunch break.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I almost never post on Poly outside of work.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

None and none.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

i work for myself, so none and all at the same time.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

if I had a job, I would waste time on Poly
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

None, and all when I work for myself.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not too often
                Jools Weevil Jr.
                what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
                Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

all the main offenders must fear NSA monitoring
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Cockney is in trouble, by the time NSA figures out he is working for himself he will spend 15 years in Brazilian prison. Post more and work less. and happy new year too.
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

My work really has no set hours. I work when I work. So, either none at all or all the time.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm surprised by the results so far i.e. zip loafers

Comment

Working...
                        X