Durable shoe brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durable shoe brands

My New Balance tennis shoes fell apart about two months ago and I've been wearing my boots ever since. I haven't bothered to get new shoes since it's been cold in Pittsburgh and my boots are warm, but I'm home now and it's around 60 degrees here in Virginia so I've decided to get new tennis shoes.

I'd like them to last longer than the 4 months the New Balance pair lasted. Does anyone know which brands tend to last longer? I am okay with spending a lot of money on a shoe if it won't fall apart quickly. Also, I have heard good things about asics. Are they good?

Thanks
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

i've had two pairs of new balance that i've worn going on 8 years now

maybe its user error

shoes aren't made to be durable nowadays

you're supposed to go to walmart to buy new ones

duh
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

TWERK IT GIRRRLL
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I had NB and went to asics, like em both. But the asics were recommended for arch support so I switched

I thought NB was good for that too, oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

you're supposed to go to walmart to buy new ones

duh
              Umm no. Especially if you don't want them to fall apart.

Asics are running shoes. They are specialized and thus needlessly more expensive.

Have you thought about something besides sneakers? Boat shoes? Desert boots? Oxfords? etc. You're an adult now.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wow, all this time and HC turns out to be nothing more than an adbot. Congratulations!
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Have you thought about something besides sneakers? Boat shoes? Desert boots? Oxfords? etc. You're an adult now.
                  Yes. Because adults wear boots.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Real men wear boots. ALL THE TIME!!!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Umm no. Especially if you don't want them to fall apart.

Asics are running shoes. They are specialized and thus needlessly more expensive.

Briefly. Tennis shoes are definitely what I want. Within the scope of tennis shoes, do you have recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Wow, all this time and HC turns out to be nothing more than an adbot. Congratulations!
                        I haven't posted any links

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Yes. Because adults wear boots.
                          They do when it's snowy or pouring down rain. Both of these things are common in Pittsburgh.

Comment

I don't know. I don't really wear non-athletic sneakers.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I love how you (wrongly) assume that I am not going to use them for anything athletic. But whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X