No announcement yet.

Just drank a 200$ bottle of wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KH, your thread is so middle-class it has a too expensive car instead of a chauffeur.
    Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?
      So that's why you don't leave no matter how many people call you an obnoxious chauvinist bigot.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

So that's why you don't leave no matter how many people call you an obnoxious chauvinist bigot.
        Well, it can be taken that he's choosing not to be ostentatious and is rather frugal with his massive wealth.

As for chauvinist, in saying that women do some jobs better than men and men do some jobs better than women? I don't really see what folks have a problem with there. There are many jobs which are primarily female oriented and nobody beats an eyelash at them.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

There are many jobs which are primarily female oriented and nobody beats an eyelash at them.
          Breastfeeding for instance. Or being a nun.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Breastfeeding for instance. Or being a nun.
            I was referring to the other nursing. Logic suggests that if one job is 95:5 women, that there would be other jobs that are 95:5 men.

Comment

I was referring to the other nursing. Logic suggests that if one job is 95:5 women, that there would be other jobs that are 95:5 men.
              Many jobs- your words.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Many jobs- your words.
                Do I really need to cite other jobs?

Public school teachers are 75:25 women. Same as the number of morticians which are 75 male/25 female. That's an interesting analogy.

Comment

I've developed a Chateauneuf-du-Pape habit this year. It's an expensive habit...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Job being mostly populated by one gender can be for cultural reasons, that in and of itself isn't evidence of natural suitability of that gender to that role.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Do I really need to cite other jobs?
                      You've learned how to cite ? Amazing.

Or was it an early Christmas present from someone ?

Public school teachers are 75:25 women. Same as the number of morticians which are 75 male/25 female. That's an interesting analogy.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ.

No, not quite as interesting as looking at the inside of my eyelids.

Comment

Working...
                      X