In What Month Were You Born?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In What Month Were You Born?

Seems like December is short on birthdays, which led me to think of a poll and then graphing it with a trend line, just out of curiosity.
    January
    7.69%
    February
    7.69%
    March
    3.85%
    April
    15.38%
    May
    15.38%
    June
    7.69%
    July
    0.00%
    August
    3.85%
    September
    11.54%
    October
    23.08%
    November
    0.00%
    December
    3.85%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

You seem to be very interested in birthdays.

Comment

Why would someone here 2 weeks make such an observation? You didn't vote.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I realised only recently I was born exactly 9 months after Australia Day.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

And I am born exactly on ANZAC day...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I've been to Gallipoli. All I can say is that I'm honestly surprised that the casualties weren't greater!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

A rare coincidence, my birthday is the same as Ming's.

Seriously though, I was over a buddies house for game night and out of the 5 people in the room, all were Oct birthdays.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How many of you were a direct result of New Year's resolutions (made, or broken) though?

Comment

Good thought, but
                  we're all pretty old so I'd place my money on it was just fricken cold out and there was nothing better to do. Black and white 9 inch TV screeen and all with only a couple of channels. Assuming our parents could even afford those back then.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's one of the things this should uncover.

Comment

If you do a bit searching, in most places, it shows the busiest birthday season is somewhere around the second week in sept through the first week in oct.
                      Basically 9 mo. after the normal first cold spells. Don't know how climate of the location you're in could impact that.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Was BK born May 4th?
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Was BK born May 4th?
                          Nope, 18th of May. 6 days prior to our beloved Queen Victoria.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

September 16th, my birthday, is the most common birthday.

How Common Is Your Birthday?

UPDATE: I’ve written a clarification about this post here. Please read it.
                            A friend posted an interesting data table on my Facebook wall yesterday, which was my birthday. The data listed each day of the year with a ranking for how many babies were born in the United States on each date from 1973 to 1999. Some interesting trends are evident in the data. Apparently, people like to make babies around the winter holiday season because a large proportion of babies are born in September (ours is due Sept. 24, btw).
                            Sept. 16 was most common. Feb. 29* was least common. This heatmap is an effort to visualize the trends, with darker shades representing more births:
                            [/quote]

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

What's with July 4 and 5 ... babies get scared of fireworks or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X