Idea to save Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea to save Apolyton

Make Ben pay to post - a dollar a post, split the profits with those who actually reply to his posts. Haven't they suffered enough?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Mr Fun could be charged 10 bucks for posting a thread and 5 whenever he posts a creepy gayman in the buff.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Start screening "Mr. Fun's Mondo Adventure" it has 8.1 rating on IMDB.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          Make Ben pay to post - a dollar a post, split the profits with those who actually reply to his posts. Haven't they suffered enough?
          How about $10 per historical error and then $ 100 for every repetition of the same error with a $ 50 penalty charge if error is repeated after having been corrected ?
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Unfortunately no one has the time to keep track of all of his errors.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Unfortunately no one has the time to keep track of all of his errors.
              I do my best, but I don't post from home.

And I'd need comfort breaks. And sanity breaks too.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I guess we could hold a bake sale...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I've already done my stint bankrolling the operation. From what I understand it's a heck of a lot cheaper now. (It better be)
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

play our cards right and not only will we save the site but Ben will have to return to Canada penniless (sorry Sparky)

Comment

I've already paid up to support the site, AH. Lifetime membership and all.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

how foolish of you, you need to set up a direct debit Ben

Comment

you need to set up a direct debit Ben
                          You're in luck, I happen to know a fellow with quite a large supply of real Canadian potash. If you give me your credit card number, I'll ensure you get a cut of the profits.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

change your avatar, I want titties

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              You're in luck, I happen to know a fellow with quite a large supply of real Canadian potash.
                              If we club together to provide the silica, any chance he can turn you into a stained glass window ?

Comment

Working...
                              X