Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welsh guy accidently throws away £4.6m in bitcoins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh guy accidently throws away £4.6m in bitcoins.

This Welsh guy bought 7500 bitcoins back when they were worth virtually nothing but now that bitcoins are worth over $1000 each those bitcoins would now be worth the $7.5 million. Sadly, the man seems to have accidentally thrown away the old hard drive because he forgot he had the bit coins on it!

Reportedly the man is now combing the local landfill hoping to find his old hard drive so he can reclaim his $7.5 million fortune.

A Newport man has visited a landfill site in south Wales hoping to find a computer hard drive he threw away which is now worth over £4m.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I saw this yesterday right after someone made reference to bitcoins over pokerstars. That had to hurt.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It does make you wonder why he'd go public though. You can almost guarantee the landfill will now be filled with scavengers. I sense an epic troll.

Comment

You read the article and saw the landfill, and grows every day? That's why he blew it off. Little chance of finding.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Mobius?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Probably.

It would explain why he hasn't been posting lately. He's digging through trash at the local landfill hoping to find his old hard drive.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Möbius is dumb. We should throw rocks at him.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I whole heartedly agree.

Comment

Let me take this oPPortunity to deePly thank the Poaster that stucK with APolyton-Tradition™ and one-starred an Oerdin-Thrade™

It warms my heart that there are PeoPle out there fighting the good fight.

also Slowwhand is a PooP.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

otoh Mobius probably never throws out a hard-drive
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Because he's never seen one?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

because he's welsh

Comment

That doesn't make sense considering the title of this thread...

I saw this and it made me laugh. I reckon it's a hoax though...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What, you don't know the guy?
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Maybe I am the guy and I made the whole story up...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                              X