Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh God my son has brought his girlfriend over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh God my son has brought his girlfriend over.

I have to go and meet her now....
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Tone down your enthusiasm a little.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tall blonde, blue eyed, Dutch father, mother a school head mistress, I tried really hard not to look at her chest and not be curmudgeonly

I did okay (I think)
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
        I tried really hard not to look at her chest and not be horny
        The Three Degrees are on your case.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

If you "tried really hard to not look at her chest" she probably noticed. Now she thinks her boyfriend's Dad is a bit of a perv.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            If you "tried really hard to not look at her chest" she probably noticed. Now she thinks her boyfriend's Dad is a bit of a perv.
            I remember watching my father 'looking' at my friend's girlfriend's breasts. It was summer, quite hot (for the U.K.) and she was wearing a vest but no bra. She also had very prominent and large nipples.

I was mortified.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Be thankful you have a son and only have to try to avoid looking at his girlfriend. I have two daughters. I have to try to avoid looking at all of their friends.

"Hey daddy, can I have a sleep over with my group of teenaged girlfriends?"

"Um... yeah."
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

PICs or it doesn't count.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                  Be thankful you have a son and only have to try to avoid looking at his girlfriend. I have two daughters. I have to try to avoid looking at all of their friends.

"Um... yeah."
                  Yeah, I did feel like a perv a few times.

But it is more entertaining when they bring boyfriends over and you can scare the crap out of them.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My favorite is saying "I've been to prison and I'm not afraid to go back."
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I always opened with
                      "I've heard a lot about you", "None of it better be true"
                      That would usually get things off on the right foot.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        My favorite is saying "I've been to prison and I'm not afraid to go back."

Whereupon they grin, wink at you, and say "Yeah! Great, wasn't it?"
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I tried the "you see those 2 covered pits behind the garage, I have no problems digging a third" But I always was afraid one would respond with "give it your best shot GRANDPA"
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post

"Um... yeah."
                            If you have a son, you worry about a boy. If you have a daughter, you worry about ALL the boys.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dat true
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X