Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can't discriminate against same-sex married couples, then discriminate against all married couples.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage was destroyed before the gays got it. I honestly don't understand why they care so much about access to an obsolete social institution.
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

I honestly don't understand why they care so much about access to an obsolete social institution.
      Attention?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
        Marriage was destroyed before the gays got it. I honestly don't understand why they care so much about access to an obsolete social institution.
        They are hateful, pathetic little fuckers.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They are hateful, pathetic little ****ers.
          Reported for homophobia.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Screw military marriage benefits, I got so sick and tired of people assuming I would stand duty on every holiday because I was single thus obviously have no family to spend time with.

I say this as a newly married military member.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Congrats
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Ben, go away.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

At our dining out in ROTC you could tell the prior enlisted cadets by their obese wives.

I hope the BAH was worth it.

Comment

Working...
                  X