Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Multiple people have been reported shot at Pittsburgh's Brashear High School in Beechview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    He's probably said the victims weren't Mexican.
    No, he didn't mention their ethnicity one way or another.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      I interpreted Sloww's "I'm glad" to mean "I'm glad there were only three non-seriously wounded, instead of a dozen killed which is more typical for school shootings."
      DaShi is an idiot. Ignore it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        No, he didn't mention their ethnicity one way or another.
        *sad

oops
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't come here for my breaking news.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

in soviet russia, news breaks YOU
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Imagine what you would believe if you came to Poly for your news...
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I think Ben gets his news by reading his own posts. Each time he does he comes up with a slightly more demented version of reality.

Comment

The campus police here didn't even send out a crime alert. They normally do that for something as mundane as a bicycle theft (at least if there have been a string of them). This happened in a suburb across the river, reasonably far from the city center.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Actually, Poly was the first place I saw that 9-11 was happening.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think Ben gets his news by reading his own posts. Each time he does he comes up with a slightly more demented version of reality
                      One thing for certain, I don't get my news from reading Gribbler's posts.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Actually, Poly was the first place I saw that 9-11 was happening.
                        I kept Poly open that morning to check on posters from NY, NJ and Connecticut... We need another event like that to bring us all together again.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X