Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I must confess the opening pic is kind of creepy as I just came through a life threatening illness.

This of course was a big reason for reevaluating my time priorities.

Best wishes for all.
    Stick around and rail at people quoting Ben. It is quite cathartic.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

I must confess the opening pic is kind of creepy as I just came through a life threatening illness.
      Whoops. Tact has never been my strong point.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That's because you are BK's DL.

No, Krill, he's not mine.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
          Whoops. Tact has never been my strong point.

It's alright. As I don't talk about personal stuff here you had no way of knowing. Besides, a DP player should be able to handle a little gallows humour.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

sorry to see you go wezil. take care and good luck with everything.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Sad to hear you leaving and happy to hear that you are ok - such experiences can be pretty annoying.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Stick around and rail at people quoting Ben. It is quite cathartic.
                Not really. It's more like pissing in the wind. I'm tired of getting wet.

This isn't about Ben anyway.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

About damn time someone did one of these. You deserve it Wetz!
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wezil ripped my flesh.

Farewell, adieu, the dead pool's bliss....
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

So long, and thanks for all the fish...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                      X