Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly A Case of Being Overserved

Outrageous.

BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — A 28-year-old North Texas man is jailed in southwestern Montana after prosecutors say he was trying to hit pedestrians with his sport utility vehicle near a Bozeman bar.

Bryan Curtis Paluk, of Lewisville, made an initial appearance in Gallatin County Justice Court Monday on a charge of felony criminal endangerment. Justice of the Peace Bryan Adams set Paluk's bail at $50,000.

Court records say Paluk was arrested Friday night after people reported someone driving an Isuzu SUV was trying to hit pedestrians.

Witnesses say the SUV hit a one-way street sign and a bar sign before driving onto the sidewalk and toward a group of people. The people hid behind a tree. Witnesses say the SUV hit another tree and became disabled after hitting a light pole.

Witnesses detained Paluk.

PLUS, ban SUVs.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yankees yankees, whatchagonna do? Whatchagonna do when they come for you?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Outrageous.

PLUS, ban SUVs.
      How about simply banning Texans from driving SUVs...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

could be just his normal driving style - i say this as an SUV driver
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Do you get points for it in Australia? I've only ever seen Mad Max and Crocodile Dundee.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

what bounces off the roo bar is your business
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

What bounces off the roo bar is your business, mate.

Learn to speak Strine.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X