No announcement yet.

WHAT DOES YOUR INDEX CARD SAY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see, mine says "nil by mouth" but there is a "please wake me for meals" sticker over it.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

For some reason, it's just snippets from other people's cards pasted on with no explanation. How strange.
      You remember those books at the library with 'Mr Happy'. Fun is Mr. Gay. The rainbow coloured one.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Tuberski:

"The Jack Mormon Orson Scott Card".
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Incorrect. The second half.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You like science fiction and were raised in a mormon environment. You have a ton of books, are quite articulate, etc. I'd say so from where I sit. Orson's also a pretty big film buff too.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 30, 2013, 22:51.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I don't have gray!
              He said grey, not gray.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I guess he wrote it in Europe and I read it in the States. It lost something in the translation.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At least there weren't any unnecessary U's... neighbour!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Clearly I've converted Slowwy to 'Canadian'

Comment

You're here and you converted me? Nice try.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post

For some reason, it's just snippets from other people's cards pasted on with no explanation. How strange.
                        Uh ....

try again.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I thought that was one of the better ones.

Comment

You're here and you converted me? Nice try.
                            I'm just that amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I thought that was one of the better ones.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Remind me to make you a Mr. Gay avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X