1) Saved autoindustry
    2) Killed Osama
    3) Ended the Iraq war. Sort of.

Go!

1.) Didn't invade Syria

Ummm...

Ummm...

1.) Didn't invade Syria.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Tried to make a health reform the country sorely needs, but didn't really succeed wholly. Does that count?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Don't ask don't tell repeal
        Letting Washington and Colorado do what they wanna for the most part
        ACA

A lot of the stuff is what he didnt do, what he could have done, that would have been really bad
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

STATING THAT THE REDSKINS SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME

OBAMA 2016 &BB: m:msGH:

Comment

Swatted a fly with his hand.
            Beat up some loser in Libya.
            Missile treaty with Russia.
            Killed some worthless moon mission that Bush wanted.
            Stopped wasting money on F-22's.

Comment

I feel like 20-30 years for now, people will thank Obama in earnest.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Several things in this thread were actually really bad

Obamacare and saving the auto industry were two things that should never have happened. Plenty of American auto didn't need saving anyway, e.g. Toyota. The rest of em that did should just die a fiery death anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Several things in this thread were actually really bad

Obamacare and saving the auto industry were two things that should never have happened. Plenty of American auto didn't need saving anyway, e.g. Toyota. The rest of em that did should just die a fiery death anyway.
                  Yeah, Obama should have let Toyota sink.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He filled out a March Madness bracket, thus dooming Kansas.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Affordable Care Act (a lot of flaws with ACA are result of having to compromise with Republicans)

refusing to set a legal defense for Defense of Marriage Act and becoming first sit-in president to publicly support equal marriage rights

revoking/repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell

kinda, sorta ending the Iraq War

diplomatic solution with Syria (although, with initiative taken by Russia)

under his orders as commander-in-chief, special Navy Seal forces killed Osama Bin Laden

a continuing decrease in our nation's deficit spending
                      Last edited by MrFun; October 23, 2013, 20:18.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm surprised Mr. Fun actually likes him because he's half black.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

MrFun you don't need to list things that other people have already listed.

Comment

4) Credit Card Reform

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              MrFun you don't need to list things that other people have already listed.
                              Thanks (pretends to care about gribbler's suggestion).
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X