Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people really think that party deeds decades ago matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people really think that party deeds decades ago matter?

Thank God there wasn't smart phones and facebook when I was in college.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Nope, thanks to Roe v. Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Nope, thanks to Roe v. Wade.
      True dat.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yeah. I don't think women should be able to make their own health care decisions.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
          Thank God there wasn't smart phones and facebook when I was in college.
          *weren't
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah. I don't think women should be able to make their own health care decisions.
            Especially not black women, right Mr. Fun?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              *weren't
              true dat

Comment

waht are these threads about?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Crimes that are considered exceptionally heinous by society have no statute of limitations."

Otherwise if it's been more than 7 years you're ok ...

Comment

Hmmm...what exactly do you mean by exceptionally heinous? Is this from society's perspective or her dad's?

Comment

Working...
                    X