Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Else Find Watching Simpletons Discuss Technology To Be Oddly Reassuring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    I still think wiglaf is the most prolific DL ever.
    Is he Anthony Wiener?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Not even Wiglaf deserves that kind of insult.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

At this point Wiener could sue himself for defamation of character and win.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          believable compliments are the first stop on the road to orgasms
          I was going to **** all over you until I got to this point, which is both insightful and completely accurate. Wiggy...
          I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

All of the hate over Simcity is really enrittating. I'm sorry, but it's a wonderful game that encourages creativity on an unprecededented scale. For example I just built this road layout for my city and it seems there is a bottle neck. See overhead view below -- the red highlights on the roads indicates that a heavy traffic jam is dynamically occurring on a dynamic level. The houses are on one side of the bridge, and the workplaces on the other. How do I solve it? With strategy, obviously, but I'm not sure how. Anyone with ideas? The game will dynamically react, unlike your inert mother when I bang her. Does any other games react dynamically with charts like this? The tactical options were enhanced limitless to infinity by the addition of the tunnels and bridges.

Comment

I remain confident that wiglaf is not a DL.

Comment

This is a joke right? I've never played this game but I'm pretty sure it wants you to build another ****ing road.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  This is a joke right? I've never played this game but I'm pretty sure it wants you to build another ****ing road.
                  WRONG, A BUS OR TUNNEL OR AIR SHIP IS THE BEST OPTION BECAUSE IT SAVES SPACE

The REASON THE CITY PLOTS ARE SMALL is to GET YOU THINKING ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF EACH DECISION. EACH ROAD IS WASTED SPACE

**** YOU!

Comment

Interesting, appears to be just the one thread that's bugged. weird.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The REASON THE CITY PLOTS ARE SMALL is to GET YOU THINKING ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF EACH DECISION. EACH ROAD IS WASTED SPACE

**** YOU!
                      Quit pussy footing around, and go pave the Earth.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

**** YOU!
                        Why did you build that bridge then? Better demolish that waste of space. You really suck at urban planning.

Comment

Because Wiggy is a Lorax blowing tree-hugger.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

That game is such a joke.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

For the record, I have no official comment on the Surface products. Microsoft may or may not be paying my company millions of dollars to have my team port our software to Surface RT to run on the $900M worth of tablets they've essentially donated to schools.

I will simply say, I'm very happy the Surface happened.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't see a reason not to get a Surface Pro 2. Microsd cardslot, 200 Gigs free skydrive cloud storage ($200 value vs dropbox), full windows 8, haswell
                                Fat and heavy. Worse battery life, iirc.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X