X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up u inebriated trollops?

Yeah i been gone awhile. Whatd i miss?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

2013 and this joint still has the best emoticons. :desire:

Except eventis, but i hear thats dead.
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Looking at ned's quote, should have been a warning. Those bastards are ruining america.

Comment

hi.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Threban! How's it going? I've been out drinking.

Normal stuff around here. Ben's still trolling, Asher's basically stopped all non-hockey posting, the politics are repetitive, and Docfeelgood just got banned for 6 months. First banning I've been aware of in awhile, as we are generally pretty unmoderated. Or weirdly well-behaved. Hard to tell; anyway, MikeH pulled the trigger..
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

oh I didn't know DFG got banned, lost in the thickets of commentary, hi Theben
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Cool, theobn's back!
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Threeveban!!!!!!

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hi!
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Tehneb! How's it hanging, brother?
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Y'know i had actually forgotten about the misspelling thing.

It's good to be home.

Comment

What misspelling thing?

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Good to see ytou again thaban - we actually talked about missing you for a couple of days ago

Watch out when you read MOBIUS postings - he has become a nice guy
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

yay tehbbeena
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What misspelling thing?
                              Hasn't he always been Tehban?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X