The Comeback Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Plato, Ben didn't mention you once while you were gone. Don't believe his lies!
    Not surprised. I would be shocked if anyone did. I am sure that I was in Ben's prayers though and that is the important thing.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

If not the west coast, then some other high $ market. I believe jumbos will be more stable going forward.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

So just as a point of reference, how large were life savings ballpark to annual income?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Are you talking to Plato?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Are you talking to Plato?
            Yeah, I should have quoted him. I'm interested in accruing some sort of validation that my "die without savings at work when I'm 75 because I had too much fun in the preceding years" lifestyle isnt reckless.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              Yeah, I should have quoted him. I'm interested in accruing some sort of validation that my "die without savings at work when I'm 75 because I had too much fun in the preceding years" lifestyle isnt reckless.
              Validation is for pussies
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                Validation is for pussies
                Well I thought that but I just get blank stares when I tell people I want to die working and retirement is for pussies.

Comment

I mean, if i want to travel well into my 80s, I dont think retirement and savings is going to cut it. But if I die at 75...

Comment

You always have the choice.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Not surprised. I would be shocked if anyone did. I am sure that I was in Ben's prayers though and that is the important thing.
                      Well what was there to post? You were either here or you weren't here. Good to hear things are looking up.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        You always have the choice.
                        Yeah, I think play it by ear wont be worth a damn if I'm deaf.

Comment

War Damn PLATO
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                          X