Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Noticed That All The Posters From Israel Are Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Noticed That All The Posters From Israel Are Gone?

Seems weird.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Wow you're right! Guess the Christians really picked the wrong side for that Rapture thing.

Comment

Either that or Islamic terrorists are about to fly a plane into Apolyton

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

alot of posters are gone

Comment

RIP
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              alot of posters are gone
              As a grammatically conscientious person who frequents internet forums and YouTube, I have found it necessary to develop a few coping mechani...
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Wow you're right! Guess the Christians really picked the wrong side for that Rapture thing.
                Nah, the Passover angel just got really confused the second time around.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yah, what's up with that

I know Siro posts on Facebook - why not us?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'd really be interested in their views on certain current events.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      Yah, what's up with that

I know Siro posts on Facebook - why not us?
                      He always posts in Hebrew, too.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Srsly. What up with that?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If English were good enough for God in the King James - it's good enough for Israel.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

They probably got sick of Ben's anti-semitism.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ben's anti-semitism
                              Good luck with that.

Oh wait, you define, 'sticking up for Israel' as 'anti-semitism'.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X