No announcement yet.

Pope sends direct message to Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It never gets boring making fun of you. Tedious yes, boring no.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Personally, I think BK just loves the negative attention because he doesn't know how to deal with people being nice to him.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I think BK just loves the negative attention because he doesn't know how to deal with people being nice to him.
        More entertaining than Real Housewives, TBF.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          Personally, I think BK just loves the negative attention because he doesn't know how to deal with people being nice to him.
          He wants to think he's Jesus
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Sorry, If I had to resort to getting entertainment by taunting people to hate me that would be the ultimate proof that I have no life or friends or women. That would be very sad.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sorry, If I had to resort to getting entertainment by taunting people to hate me that would be the ultimate proof that I have no life or friends or women. That would be very sad.
              I don't see how it's less constructive than watching TV. And it's interactive too!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• He wants to think he's Jesus
                Hispanic folks rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Is everyone else here as bored with this topic as I am?
                  There's a simple solution: stop being so wrong all the time.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• There's a simple solution: stop being so wrong all the time.
                    You know what's awesome? A 50'' pizza.

Comment

Obamacare is a massive scam.
                      To my mind, so is the modern Catholic Church. it's directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of more people than Obama's two governments, has financial links to right wing crooked politicians in Italy and of course the Mafia, and was responsible for the cover up of institutionalized paedophilia in its own organisation and its various schools, colleges, et cetera.

And let's not forget the use of slave labour in Eire's Magdalen laundries.

And you chose to join it, Sister Bendy of Apartheid, ! Great discernment on your part.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Yes, it has, and there are good reasons for it. Drops in the birthrate have been devastating in the past.
                        The idea that you are a history teacher is really quite profoundly disturbing to me: every time I have been reminded of this, I wonder what did Texas or Texans, ever do to deserve such an inhumane punishment ?

I love how you airily link a society's toleration of anything other than man on top missionary position heterosexual sex with a 'decline in the birthrate'- noticeably failing to substantiate this with any examples from the historical record. I hate to be the one to have to break this startling news to you, but history isn't normally taught by wishing 'facts' into existence sans proof.

Also: birthrates rise during and after wars. Clearly, the god you imagine loves us so much must have a real hard on for conflict and human suffering.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          Though, declaring a King to be "Defender of the Faith" and then turning around and not granting him an annulment (which was kind of common in those days among the princely-caste) was a bit silly (Yes, I realize the Pope was scared to death of the Spanish at the time).
                          He had good reason- the troops of the (Catholic) Holy Roman Emperor- also then king of Spain- had sacked Rome. This had good and bad effects- good, in that Rome could be rebuilt and refurnished with fine architecture and art, bad, in that people died and much was destroyed, good, in that fugitive artists and artisans spread High Renaissance work throughout Europe, bad, in that it showed Popes up to be venal temporal rulers...

Comment

They owned an Empire under the Angevins. And it wasn't until after Catholic emancipation that things really took off for the Victorian era. Coincidence, I think not.
                            And England finally earned Europe's respect again under the Protestant Commonwealth- after two fairly useless Stuart monarchs. As for the Catholic Emancipation shtick- really, what utter a-historical nonsense.

Comment

They weren't. They were conquered by the Dutch.
                              Sure they were. Quick quiz- how many wars in the 17th Century did England fight against the Dutch ? And how many did it win ? And during which one was England supposedly 'conquered' by the Dutch ?

Really, you're more stupid than I ever imagined.

Comment

A nation ruled by the Dutch But I guess that's what happens when you become a fief of the Dutch. .
                                Two lies that need to be nailed quickly- William of Orange was invited to come over by English politicians. He happened to be married to a certain Mary Stuart, who was closely related to her father, who was James II, the Catholic King of England who did so much to lose his throne. William also was descended from a Stuart...

At no point was the kingdom of England a subsidiary part of the United Provinces- in fact there had been talk in Elizabeth I's time of her becoming a ruler of the Dutch, or at least appointing Leicester as a Viceroy.

This is what happens when naked prejudice takes priority over fact and balance. You should really go work for Faux News- you have the facility for deceit down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X