Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 anti gay Illinois Democrats raid AIDS charities for 16 million dollars

Includes Rev. Wright's daughter.

Who would have thought, Democrats stealing money that would otherwise go to treat sick and poor gay people, in order to pay for vacations and nice cars.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Here's the lass now. Hi there, Brother Al. POS.

Why should we expect any better?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I knew this would turn out to be a ****ing bull**** thread title. The total embezzled by all those concerned was $16m, and one of those involved skimmed grant money from an AIDS charity, and the guy whose being charged with it isn't a politician.

There's more than enough crap to throw in this case, why sensationalize.

Comment

Ahem:

Why so you hate gays kentonio?
        BK, why do you hate freedom?
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Still not reading his posts. And this is a perfect reason why.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Rot in hell scumbags. They'll be stuck in a cell with Ben Kenobi for eternity.

Comment

This just in: Politicians are corrupt.

THANKS OBLAMA.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes... before Obama, 'mercan politicians could declare, 'I am not a crook!' and only be viewed somewhat skeptically by most people.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Have some charity. Offenders can change.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    Your constitution explicitly forbids "Cruel and unusual punishment" and the human rights says "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment".
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      Your constitution explicitly forbids "Cruel and unusual punishment" and the human rights says "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment".
                      Nice try but Hell isn't Texas. (Sometimes it snows in Texas).
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Embezzelers happened to be Democrats? Moving right along to news that matters...
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I didn't read the story. But anyone who commits such crimes should be punished. Period. I'm not going to defend any criminals because of their political persuasion.

That's the difference between the two parties. Democrats demand accountability.

They still suck though.

Also, $16 million?

I imagine Goldman Sachs steals that much in an hour.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                            X