Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego named #1 city for Pizza in the country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To day 14 women have come forward to say the major has sexually harassed them in an inappropriate manner though only one has actually filed a law suit
    Stay classy San Diego!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That was definitely not staying classy in San Diego. I actually voted for the guy because his platform was pretty good plus I wanted to see someone who wasn't part of the corrupt "good old boy network" have a chance. He even started out strong taking on entrenched special interests like the hotel lobby, the developer lobby, and he said no to the douchebag owner of the Chargers who was demanding the city give him $1 billion free and clear in order to keep the team in town. Sadly, the guy has a fatally flawed personality wrt sexual harassment and an unbelievable sense of entitlement and being above the law which only comes with being a 10 term congressman.

Once, Filner is recalled, and that will happened because everyone on both sides of the aisle is disgusted by his sexual behavior, sadly we will probably end up with the corrupt douche bag Carl Demaio in office and he is the posterboy for corrupt right wing pay to play politics. It will likely be the entire city for sale with the **** bag trading campaign donation for access to public money just like the corrupt previous Republican mayor Jerry Sanders did and how the mayor before that Republican Dick Murphy ran things (Murphy was forced to resign due corruption, cooking the books, as well as lying to bond investors and breaking FEC regulations) in such a corrupt manner he was forced to resign. Sadly true to form San Diego then elected Murphy's right hand man who was... GUILTY of the exact same ****. Seriously, every Republican in this town is corrupt. The people got so fed up they elected the first democrat in 40 years but he, sadly, seems to have a problem with sucking on women's faces, grabbing their asses, and generally being a douche bag.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I actually voted for the guy
        At least he's reaching out to his voter base.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Too bad you can't vote for a non-Californian. I think that's the problem.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Where as everyone else thinks you're a stupid piece of dog ****.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hai everyBody. This is what a san diego french fry looks like lol

Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Good pizza for me is basically Papa John's, medium-ish pizza is the stuff I get at the grocery store so I honestly couldn't care less how good the pizza is in my town according to Tripadvisor.
                Do you do that to deduce vomiting?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is simply false.

California pizza is garbage.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    This is simply false.

California pizza is garbage.
                    Chicago pizza is assuredly worse.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Chicago style pizza. But the joints around here know how to get it done. I've seen enough of California pizza to know it sucks. They put all sorts of pineapple and fish nonsense on their pizza. It's ****ing gross.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To be clear, you're not trolling me here.

I make fun of you because of your irrational exuberance for SAN DIEGO and you prove time and time again why I'm right to do so.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Chicago pizza is assuredly worse.

From the person that said
                          Good pizza for me is basically Papa John's
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When I think of pizza, I think of Chicago. Don't know why.

Comment

I think NY thin crust. That's the only real pizza. Everything else is just imitators.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                                I think NY thin crust. That's the only real pizza. Everything else is just imitators.
                                I wish I could thank you a million times.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X