Lancaster, CA (15.4)
    Newark, NJ (15.0)
    Richmond, CA (14.6)
    Victorville, CA (14.4)
    Fresno, CA (14.3)
    Moreno Valley, CA (14.2)
    Gary, IN (13.5)
    Fall River, MA (13.0)

So, take your pick and your chances for which state will the next city bankruptcy take place.
    Massachusetts
    0.00%
    Michigan
    0.00%
    Connecticut
    0.00%
    California
    57.14%
    New Jersey
    14.29%
    Indiana
    0.00%
    Pennsylvania
    14.29%
    another state
    0.00%
    Bananatown
    14.29%
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

No city in PA is listed there yet PA is a poll option?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No city in PA is listed there yet PA is a poll option?
      The poll felt incomplete without the PA option.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Now some might say Flint in Michigan, but I'm going to go with California, the state of Oerdin.

Comment

Harrisburg, PA, I expect.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Camden, without even looking at your list.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

****, I forgot about Camden. Yeah you're probably right. Harrisburg's toast though.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Camden's presence right across the Delaware River makes Philly look good by comparison.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Newark has Port Newark, so I really don't see it going bankrupt without something Very Bad happening to the port.

Paterson...hmm. It has problems but will likely be buoyed by its surroundings. That is to say, it is surrounded by several rich towns and has route 80 going right through it. Nobody is going to want a bankrupt Paterson on their commercial front porch.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Camden's presence right across the Delaware River makes Philly look good by comparison.
                    We had a bus stop in Camden. It made Tulsa look like Tokyo.

Comment

The home of Campbells Soup

Comment

Tulsa has it's good points. You want to talk ****hole, drive through Altus in the SW area of Oklahoma.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What is the prize for first correct guess?

Might be waiting a while for someplace to go bankrupt to collect that prize.

Comment

The first person to guess correctly gets to ban Ben for a week.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What if Ben is the first person to guess correctly?

Comment

Working...
                              X