Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we trolling the Pope with some of Ben's remarks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't we trolling the Pope with some of Ben's remarks?

If we brought a hidden microphone, we could probably catch him swearing as he read BK's latest. Betcha the tabloids would pay good money for that audio file!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

5 staar thraed.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't wanna troll this pope.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

My prediction is that Ben will join some tiny refusenik catholic sect, maybe called the Benedict society, if the Pope keeps it up.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

My prediction is that Ben will join some tiny refusenik catholic sect, maybe called the Benedict society, if the Pope keeps it up.
          AH, what have I said that would cause you to believe that I would do something like this? I'm curious.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

nothing, I never let the facts get in the way of a good story
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

nothing, I never let the facts get in the way of a good story
              Ok. I like being plain ol' simple Latin Rite Catholic. So you're stuck with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                The Ratzinger Youth!

they'll make him teach/molest the deaf kids
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

they'll make him teach/molest the deaf kids
                  Why don't you take a seat over there...

Comment

Working...
                  X