Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good is steam at cleaning your carpets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is steam at cleaning your carpets?

Is it really worth the price of a rental? How about a service?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Pretty good. I occasionally bust out the blacklight to take care of bodily fluid stains. I've got a steamer. It gets 'em out easy.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I never got the results advertised when I did it myself but the professional companies use heavier duty equipment and better cleaning solutions so they seem to really get the dirt which the small rental stuff leaves behind.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah, the carpet will look better after a professional job, but after a few days they don't stay looking that much better.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When I moved out of the dorms freshman year I got charged for extra steam cleaning. Never did find out if it got rid of the raisins mashed into the floor by the wheel of my swivel chair.

Comment

Personally I find Steam does a terrible job.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This thread is so good I have given it a 5 star rating. very useful.

Comment

Working...
              X