Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which group, besides furries, is the most discrimianted against throughout the entire world (in the present day)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. nerd.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
      what an appalling opinion to have.
      Look who has it. At least it's just him, and not someone worth considering. I know at least one transsexual (before their transition a heterosexual male) and she struggled with an unresolved identity all her life up to the point of admitting to herself who she really was.

There are plenty of cases around the world where men and women have physical attributes externally that don't match their genetic or psychological make-up. There are several conditions where the foetus is altered by different chemicals (natural or artificial) in the womb. Some cultures (Hindu India, and even previously, Muslim Nigeria) make or made room for this kind of eventuality, as did Native American cultures. You even find it in Greek myth.

All above regmediocrity's head, however.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        WRONG!!!!

The bigger question is why the thumbs down smilie shows fingers at all.

ACK!
        True !
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Duh, NAZIs are the most discriminated against group in the world today. Hurray for discrimination!
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
            "AAHZ impersonator" is about the lowest you can possibly go, BD.
            AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola View Post
              Duh, NAZIs are the most discriminated against group in the world today. Hurray for discrimination!

I saw a thread in a newspaper forum the other day where a guy named Goodwin brought up Nazis.

That's right, a Godwin by Goodwin.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
              X