• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    I'm intrigued by your proposal.

What could it hurt?

Kill'em with kindness

Comment

That's a very nice post, self-biased.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Two's company three's a crowed! If you are not willing to get gay with us then leave!

Comment

That's a very nice post, self-biased.
          IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU HADN'T XPOSTED ME.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            Two's company three's a crowed! If you are not willing to get gay with us then leave!
            FINE. I'M GOING TO GO START MY OWN THREAD! WITH BLACKJACK! AND HOOKERS!

AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THE THREAD!
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Oh come on now! play fair! we didn't say that you couldn't join us.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                FINE. I'M GOING TO GO START MY OWN THREAD! WITH BLACKJACK! AND HOOKERS!

AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THE THREAD!
                Um...can I come?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I saw that nice thing you did with HC.
                  That was just too ****ing creepy!
                  Need to tone it down just a bit, looks to obvious.

Comment

Thank you for the great advice!
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am trying to be nicer. Most of my posts to him are actually responses to arguments he makes that I disagree with, which he either doesn't read or can't respond to. The actual source of sourness between us, from my perspective, is when we had a discussion on terrorism. While he was adamant in his opinion, I pointed out some flaws. His response was simply to repeat the opinion. I repeated the flaws. He called me stupid and not worth talking. I called him worse (most likely) and he had an aneurysm and put me on ignore. Now I just have less sympathy for the pretentious bull**** he posts and call him out on it. He whinges about how I'm on ignore. And so it goes.
                      Okay, you're off ignore for now, hopefully we can end this and stop bothering everybody else on the OP (yes, all six). I don't recall this conversation you're talking about at all. From my POV, we got along well enough until this one day I yelled at Dinner for being annoyingly hyperpartisan. You then started this long argument about, uh, Wall-E. It went on for pages and pages until I got sick of it and left because I didn't see the relevance (I had more spare time back then). I'm not sure when you went on ignore for good. I think you sort of bounced in and out of it until you started trying to drag back the damn Wall-E argument in random threads. I sort of hoped you'd stop being POed and leave me alone if I didn't respond. This did not happen.

Seriously, I have nothing in particular against you except that you snipe at me endlessly, sometimes for ridiculously petty ****--as in, yes, other people have noticed that Superman's personality/powers are boring before, in the literal lifetime he's been around. C'mon, now. You actually used to be good for a fun round of nonsense humor, as I recall. Other than that, eh, you're a bit partisan, but so's 90% of this site. I don't hold it against Dinner anymore, there's no reason I should hold it against you when you're not nearly as bad. If you want to bury the hatchet, I'd be glad to.

No sex, though. SB's camcorder just keeps me from getting in the mood.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        Okay, you're off ignore for now, hopefully we can end this and stop bothering everybody else on the OP (yes, all six). I don't recall this conversation you're talking about at all. From my POV, we got along well enough until this one day I yelled at Dinner for being annoyingly hyperpartisan. You then started this long argument about, uh, Wall-E. It went on for pages and pages until I got sick of it and left because I didn't see the relevance (I had more spare time back then). I'm not sure when you went on ignore for good. I think you sort of bounced in and out of it until you started trying to drag back the damn Wall-E argument in random threads. I sort of hoped you'd stop being POed and leave me alone if I didn't respond. This did not happen.

Seriously, I have nothing in particular against you except that you snipe at me endlessly, sometimes for ridiculously petty ****--as in, yes, other people have noticed that Superman's personality/powers are boring before, in the literal lifetime he's been around. C'mon, now. You actually used to be good for a fun round of nonsense humor, as I recall. Other than that, eh, you're a bit partisan, but so's 90% of this site. I don't hold it against Dinner anymore, there's no reason I should hold it against you when you're not nearly as bad. If you want to bury the hatchet, I'd be glad to.

THANK YOU! you the man

Comment

I'm done with these stupid comic book movies. CGI garbage.

bang
                          smash
                          boom

we get it
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post

Sounds good to me.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Y'know Doc, for all the issues we've got with you, you are the only person I can recall trying to reduce antagonism between other posters, so I guess you're all right.

Come to think of it, DF did all the things you do and we tolerated him, so there's a bit of a double standard here. Probably because he was more smooth and debonair--a James Bond, charming ladies and bored Wal-Mart customer service reps alike. Something like that. Anyway, kudos to you.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

what antagonism?

I agree with dashi.

you have strange rage issues
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X