Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the worst state to be in? (besides sobriety)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the worst state to be in? (besides sobriety)

?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Reding poly today would indicate it is - Texas!

Sober in Texas is probably the worst.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Decay
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Anywhere in the south is a good start for the worst states to live in.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Actually, several states in the south are perfectly nice to live in. The Carolinas are both very nice, have very nice people in them, etc. They're not even completely full of religious wackos, particularly North Carolina. And parts of Texas are quite nice, if you can get over the other parts. Austin, for example.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

frozen
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And parts of Texas are quite nice, if you can get over the other parts. Austin, for example.
              You're aware I live in Austin?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

that's a very small turd in a very big punch bowl. though, it's also damning that Tiamat still lives in austin...
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Anywhere in the south is a good start for the worst states to live in.
                  Yes...our propaganda campaign to keep out Yankees is doing quite well.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                  X