Can Ben get behind this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Ben get behind this?

A Cairo court sentenced an Egyptian Muslim preacher to 11 years in jail for blasphemy on Sunday for burning a Bible during a protest last year outside the U.S. embassy.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

It's more likely that he'd want to get in front of it, so that the person behind him can insert a penis in his butt
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm not sure whether I'm horrified or relieved by this or a combination of the two. While a blasphemy law is really ****ing terrible there is something to be said for applying it in an even-handed way, I guess?

Comment

I don't think they're trying to be even-handed - Islam considers the Bible to be a holy book
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Okay then I guess I'll go with horrified.

Comment

Right - because I'd support a ban on burning the Koran just so you can ban burning the bible.

Sharia sucks.

I don't have a problem burning a bible provided you burn your own bible and not mine.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I thought Alby was asking Ben for some butttsex based on thrade title.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

He was. He thinks Navajo Code Talk is something still going on. No wonder we stay in countries for so long. The officers are too consumed with posting on the Internet soliciting butt sex.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So, by extension "burning the bible" means buttseks?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                    X