Okay serious question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay serious question?

I have the most disturbing dreams these days.

Is it just me or is it normal, to have occasional dreams about raping random women, and committing terrible mass murder acts, overthrowing governments, inflicting mass chaos, starting intersteller wars etc....other action movie like stuff? Then other days have dreams about purple spotted rabbits or sometimes have hallucinations of such.

.... I don't know exactly who I should talk to about this as far as mental health professional..... seems an awkward subject...

How do I know if dreams are really dreams and reality is really reality....

How do I know if I'm awake or asleep since I dream in color, and can read in my dreams?

How far on the creep scale did i go up with this post? eeeps.... this is why I don't stay awake for this many hours....sighs.....

This comes off so badly I should just find a rope, and hang...... but don't worry I won't i'm much to lazy to do that atm.

Although I feel a rush of minority report styled vigilanties coming to my door soon.... sighs...
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

If you are asleep you are a raping and pillaging badass, if you're awake you post on an internet forum.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tuberski, that is the best thought out response I could have imagined, notwithstanding I don't know whether I should feel better or worse and why?

Comment

It's totally normal. Now relax.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

its not normal

contact your local police department right away
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What they told me is dreams are ok. It's when you start making real plans that you need to turn yourself in. If you do turn yourself in, then you are seriously ****ed up.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In my dreams women are always very willing, but the subject fades into something else before the fun really gets underway.
              Last edited by Colon™; June 8, 2013, 19:14.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I have lots of dreams about eating various cheeses, but when I'm awake I don't really like cheese all that much. I used to be disturbed by this but then I stopped being disturbed by this.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Odd, I'm a better person in my dreams than in real life.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You'd almost have to be, 'cause you're a real tool.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tools are useful things, though.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                        I have the most disturbing dreams these days.

Is it just me or is it normal, to have occasional dreams about raping random women, and committing terrible mass murder acts, overthrowing governments, inflicting mass chaos, starting intersteller wars etc....other action movie like stuff? Then other days have dreams about purple spotted rabbits or sometimes have hallucinations of such.
                        If the dreams concern you maybe you should see someone. It seems to me the dreams of rape indicate you're sexually frustrated? If so, how confident are you that you can handle it? If you think you're losing control you should see something. The dreams of violence and conquest may indicate that you're frustrates with your life in general. If you think you can't handle it you should see someone.

.... I don't know exactly who I should talk to about this as far as mental health professional..... seems an awkward subject...
                        that's what mental health professionals are for, awkward stuff.

How do I know if dreams are really dreams and reality is really reality....

How do I know if I'm awake or asleep since I dream in color, and can read in my dreams?
                        While it's not unusual to experience dreams as real while you're dreaming, you should realise the difference once you've woken up. If you really hace trouble distinguishing the two when you're awake, see a mental health professional.

How far on the creep scale did i go up with this post? eeeps.... this is why I don't stay awake for this many hours....sighs.....

This comes off so badly I should just find a rope, and hang...... but don't worry I won't i'm much to lazy to do that atm.

Although I feel a rush of minority report styled vigilanties coming to my door soon.... sighs...
                        You needn't worry, Barack Hussein Obama cares about you and feels your pain.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          its not normal

contact your local police department right away
                          I tried this already but they were confused thinking I was trying to report a rape, or that I was.

Comment

Totally normal. You probably have a lot of unresolved issues IRL and your brain is trying to get over it in your sleep.

Comment

Try reporting your dreams to the nearest feminist organization. They'll help you out.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X