No announcement yet.

Remembering Fallen American Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Sava; May 29, 2013, 09:35. Reason: .
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If a Moderator happens to come in the door, could you just remove the thread, please. I should have known better than to try and express appreciation here.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
            I'm very confused here. Where did anyone here suggest they had a monopoly on grief in matters of war, or anything? That's rather what I'm saying - let people grieve and honor their own in their own way, and don't bother them while they're doing it. You don't know what or why they're thinking what they are.
            I grieve because companies like Haliburton and Blackwater used American men and women as cannon fodder to make more profit.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
              Seems to me it is not inconsistent to both disagree with the policy decisions of those in power, and to support the men and women who offer their lives in defense of freedom whether those lives are well-spent or not by those in charge.

Also seems to me to be very inconsiderate to object to those honoring the soldiers, even if you don't agree with it. Lots of opportunity to object to US foreign policy; a couple days a year for those of us who value the contribution and sacrifice of those who serve doesn't seem so much to ask.
              I agree with that 100%. Just because I was completely against the war in Iraq didn't mean I didn't support the soldiers that were sent there - in many ways it meant I wanted to support them more and it's only since Iraq that I've ever stood in support of a march past by our local regiment.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                I grieve because companies like Haliburton and Blackwater used American men and women as cannon fodder to make more profit.
                we're not over there because of them

Comment

So yeah, put your ****ing money where your mouth is you stupid ****.
                  Umm, I believe Slowwy already *did* back in the 70s.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Comment

nm. Not worth my time.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; May 29, 2013, 00:48.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        Not sure if serious..

Comment

It should be mentioned that another 500,000 Civil War wounded soldiers died within 12 months of their discharge.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            If a Moderator happens to come in the door, could you just remove the thread, please. I should have known better than to try and express appreciation here.
                            Don't close it on my account.

I had a bad day yesterday. Apologies.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava
                              Slowwhand
                              Trolls by a certain idiot poster not worth mentioning
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Look Berz, corporations like Haliburton see wars as nothing but games in which they stand to make greater profit; they don't give a shit about the cost in American lives.

They use their powerful position with our government through lobbying and what have you, to try to pressure the government to manufacture "reasons" for going to war with this enemy, or that enemy. The same goes with any other defense contractor corporation.

You're so naive.

Comment

Working...
                                X