Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    I'm disappointed in you, Elok, I didn't think you were so simpleminded as this - the Texwits I understand, but not you...
    I think you're being a bit benlike... You are being simpleminded yourself, given that you go on rambling about the parts of your post that he didn't criticise.

I can't see how it's hypocrisy to point out that it's pretty crazy that people living in the epicentre of Tornado Alley don't have better adequate shelters against these kind of events...
    You do realise that besides your criticisms, you seem genuinely glad that people have died? And that it is possible to separate the causes from the consequences?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      Moby is leek eater - you have to make allowances...
      I've recently started sauteing leeks with my other veggies and they add a nice flavor to mixed vegetable dishes.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        WTF is wrong with leek you offspring of deported English criminals ?
        own goal
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

What? You'd have preferred civilians to have been killed? Or more people?
          False dichotomy. The person killed was an off duty member of Her Majesty's armed forces, not in a theatre of war and in mufti. The attackers wanted to kill a soldier and did not express an intent to attack civilians. Not wanting to see a serving or ex-soldier hacked to death by what I suspect are mentally disturbed individuals does not mean that I would prefer to see people who are not members of the armed forces killed.

Simply because we both have British nationality is no reason to 'back you up' especially when you're being 'a tosser' and wrong.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Moby would probably say he is "horrible". It has a softer, affectionate meaning in standard English.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              own goal
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

LOL still stumped?

Comment

Comment

ah well, you probably very good on the differences between Prussians and Bavarians...

Comment

I have come to the conclusion you are trolling me.

But I gave you my thanks anyway.

Comment

thanks

No I'm not, the Welsh would be like Swabians maybe (?), mountain people, thrifty, self reliant.
                        Last edited by Alexander's Horse; May 27, 2013, 16:09.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                          I think you're being a bit benlike... You are being simpleminded yourself, given that you go on rambling about the parts of your post that he didn't criticise.
                          How so? The Americans that died, died as a direct result of inadequate shelters. End of story. If you can't see that obvious connection, well...

You do realise that besides your criticisms, you seem genuinely glad that people have died? And that it is possible to separate the causes from the consequences?
                          Wrong. The worst you can blame me is lacking in sympathy, because of the reasons I've given above. Fine I can take that, I'm a horrible person after all...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

On reflection, ghoulish as Moby's behavior may be, it wasn't exactly good Christian conduct to start this thread, so...yeahhh. Sorry about that, all. Go ahead and lock this, mods, if you're feeling like go-getters.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

BK is half-deaf or something, and we never pretend that excuses him
                              I have profound congential sensorineural hearing loss.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How did Ben get in here...

Comment

Working...
                                X