Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

"It seems large numbers of innocent American people suffered and/or died. I'd better post and mock the Yanks about it. Whoops, can't forget a or smiley. I wouldn't want to forgo the chance to be a sanctimonious hypocrite, even if it's perfectly clear to all that I'm typing this with my left hand only."
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Horrible person, or just Welsh? I honest don't know.

Comment

Catherine Zeta-Jones is welsh, so please don't insult the welsh by comparing them to Mobius.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, if he acted this way every time a tragedy occurred in Africa people would think he's a racist.

Comment

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?
          Can't it be both?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

He seems fine to me. I rather like the guy.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He cares too much, but is misunderstood.

Cultural divide.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                [2]
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                  Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Catherine Zeta-Jones is welsh, so please don't insult the welsh by comparing them to Mobius.
                  Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Well, if he acted this way every time a tragedy occurred in Africa people would think he's a racist.
                  Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Can't it be both?
                  Those are some quality posts, gentlemen. Kudos.

And then Oerdin had to ruin it. Per Poly OT by-law 37, section B, subheading ix:

Oerdin is always wrong.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

MOBIUS sucks sheep dick.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mobius and his then future Wife (?) have been to my house, he's okay. Now of course online persona can be different.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

online persona is most certainly different

and yes, mobius is horrible
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I only know him on-line, so that's all that matters. If I knew him in person, it still wouldn't excuse his obnoxious behavior.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

oh come on!
                            how many of you have actually met the guy?
                            He may be one of the nicest guys around while not on the net. A Jekyll and Hyde, attention whore persona.
                            Who here actually acts in real life the way they portray themselves on these boards?

Look at that teen white boy who idolizes dead black rappers, now that's one ****edup individual!

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                              Look at that teen white boy who idolizes dead black rappers, now that's one ****edup individual!
                              What? There's a white guy here? Christ!

Who else is white?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X