Thread to farewell Asher as he disappears into suburbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread to farewell Asher as he disappears into suburbia

The landscaping is almost done, the kids are playing in the street, the strip mall is down the road. All the houses look the same. The shorts are out and he's getting ready to fire up the BBQ...

See ya buddy, don't forget to drop in some time
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

RIP
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Except for 3 miserable years in Toronto proper, I've always lived in Suburbia and I wouldn't have it any other way.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Listen to yourself will you! Before it's too late!

Comment

Except for 3 miserable years in Toronto proper, I've always lived in Suburbia and I wouldn't have it any other way
            Clearly a Torontonian at heart.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A look into Asher's possible future...

Comment

*waves*
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

We'll always have the memories. And the emotional scars.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Except for 3 miserable years in Toronto proper, I've always lived in Suburbia and I wouldn't have it any other way.
                    Suburbia

So many people tell me "it's so booooring" but that's bull****. It's basically the best way to live, hands down.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        It's so cute how suburban you are. Like, unironic as ****.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Suburbia

So many people tell me "it's so booooring" but that's bull****. It's basically the best way to live, hands down.
                          For the middlebrow of america. Give me my ****ing co-op in urban ass america any day.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X