GUYS... i've made the delicious.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't doubt it tastes good

but there's sort of a minimum threshold for aesthetics that I have with food
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

great...

Comment

I know, right?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

I would eat the everliving **** out of that.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            I have never really ever considered a needle-nose pliers as a standard kitchen utensil
            Very useful for removing the bones from fish.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It does look like quite a lot of seasoning. Normally, I do either a marinade or a dry rub as both are perfectly tasty without alterting the whole appearance of the meat. I believe SB might have fallen into a fallacy the rest of us occasionally do as well, that if a little is good than a lot must be better.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would eat the everliving **** out of that.
                No ****. I guess everyone else wants a garnish...
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                  philistines.

also, why does it not surprise me that DFG doesn't know **** about barbecuing.

nope, sure don't, never seen it look like that before.

Comment

When I season stuff I practically dump the spice bottle on it. I don't believe in subtlety; if you're going to put something on food, put it on in such quantity that it gets noticed and recognized as soon as you put it in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      i don't doubt it tastes good
                      I bet it tasted good, I've had ribs with sort of crust when my cardiologist wasn't looking.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Is "the delicious" the Platonic form of delicious food?
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                        X