Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people reproduce past their economic means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Its a biological imperative too reproduce.
    2. ***** is great! For hetero men and lesbians.
    3. Dick is great! for hetero women and gay men.
    4. The idea of sterilizing or preventing the poor from having children should be scarier to everyone than the xbox one or planned economies.
    5. A lot of people treat this like a political or economic issue when really it's social. One reason out of many that poor women want babies is that they want to be or feel loved or give it. I.E. if you talked too several poor preteen or teen girls about this issue, a good portion of them would already desire to have a baby and not because they heard about the benefits of welfare.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Last who tried is in jail now.
      Stunning.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
        4. The idea of sterilizing or preventing the poor from having children should be scarier to everyone than the xbox one or planned economies.
        Agree. Without poor people, who is going to work in the jobs I've created?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Stunning.
          Yep. Came home drunk. He was my landlady's live-in boyfriend. He had just came back from attempting to assault landlady's son (not his). Drove home drunk in her car. She was away at work at the care house she works for.

Came in. My door was off the hinges after he and one of his drunk homeless street people buddies tore it off so he called for me. Came out. He informed me that my landlady was evicting me. Handed me a piece of paper signed by her informing me that I was being evicted and that he was acting as her representative. I told him that I wanted to speak with her directly (as it is her apartment and not his), and that it was my legal right to do so. Told him I wasn't leaving until I got that chance. He said he'd call her up if I gave him my new phone so he could dial her. I told him I wanted the number so that I could call and talk to her. He refused. Told me that it didn't matter and that I was going to leave tonight. Told him that was not legal per month-to-month tenency.

He - didn't like that. Was drunk came at me, hit me with a glass pot which shattered. I struggled, fought him off scrambled and tried to get to phone to call 9-11. Pinned me, tried to choke me, broke phone, knocked off my glasses so I can't see for ****. Broke hold. Decided it wasn't wise to be in enclosed location with someone playing for keeps. Got out went to neighbour, he took off. Got someone on the street to call cops for me. He wasn't there. Cops told me to find a safe place to be - I decided to stay there, went out did some other business, and got ready. Came home, he had come home, but wasn't in. Locked doors, managed to lock him out with his key inside. Told him I wasn't letting him in, he decided to call the cops (who were waiting for him), and got himself arrested.

I was ok, but some bruises here and there and some cuts from the pot. He's still in jail for it. Landlady's moved out herself, she broke her lease at the end of the month when I left to come here to get new (and much nicer), place.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
          X